168 Cream Chargers (8gm)
These nitrous oxide cream chargers are top quality and easy to use. Every canister is pressurized with about two litres of gas – which is enough to make several pints of whipped cream.
Cheeky Monkey Cream Chargers dispatches all orders for next day delivery so rest assured if you are in a rush!
Do not confuse the quality of these product with the budget brands – they are better value for money because every charger is checked in the factory to ensure contains they contain the full amount of gas that you are paying for.
These are 8 gram cylinders and will work with all standard fittings of dispenser head and are designed for the 0.25 or 0.5 Litre cream dispensers.
These contain a pressurized gas so are controlled as hazardous materials so please read the safety data on the left of the screen and also printed on the box.
- Unlike the budget chargers – every item has a non-corrosive coating
- These will work with all of the dispensers sold on Cheeky Monkey Cream Chargers and other brand of dispenser (except Kissag)
- Please read safety data
- These are single-use items and cannot be refilled
- Manufactured from steel – fully recyclable
How To Make Whipped Cream With Cream Chargers
When you have the equipment, then making whipped cream could not possibly be any simpler. The days of whisking until you have a sore elbow are well and truly behind you now!
Before you get creating with your whippers – here is some useful information to know
- You need to use cream with the correct level of fat content – this should be approx. 23% - ideally use what is sold as “whipping cream” but a light –double cream will suffice. The reason for this is that the nitrous oxide is soluble in the fatty molecules in the cream – of there are too many of them then the cream will be too thick to leave the dispenser – and not enough then it will not thicken
- When you make whipped cream using this method then you will be creating something that is twice as light (half as dense) as cream which has been made in the traditional way with a whisk.
- The finished product will not last for as long as traditional cream – don’t pre-pare it for the next day but spray it on only as needed.
- The nitrous oxide prevents the cream from going rancid (as it does in the presence of oxygen) so expect the shelf-life of the cram to be extended by 10 days once it has been charged.
- Nitrous Oxide is a greenhouse gas – but don’t worry too much about that every canister only contains 8gm of it.
Instruction for Use
- Give all of the components a rinse if this is the first time you are using it
- Add as much cream to the dispenser as you will need – remember it increases in volume by a factor of three
- Attach the whipped head
- Place the charger into the charger holder
- Screw it down and listen for the hiss as the hiss as gas is released into the dispenser
- Give it a good shake
So now here is a recipe idea to help you get the most from your whipped cream dispenser:
The perfect virgin-white of the whipped cream is a perfect match for these rainbow coloured pancakes - rmember this is just for fun!
Rainbow pancakes are so easy to make that you would love making them for yourself and your kids. Apart from the usual maple syrup and butter, squirt some freshly whipped cream from a whipped cream dispenser for an added bonus. Kids love it!
For the pancake batter you will need a big mixing bowl where sift 2 cups of self-rising flour (you can always make your own by mixing 2 teaspoons of baking powder to 2 cups of all-purpose flour), ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate soda, and 1/4th cup caster sugar. Combine 1 egg with 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 450 ml. milk. Make a well at the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients, and mix together till no lumps can be seen.
Divide the batter into four equal parts and add 2-3 drops of food coloring to each part. Now your rainbow pancake batter is ready. Now, to cook, in a flat pan, spray a bit of cooking spray to make it nonstick. Pour in half a cup worth of the batter in a round shape. Let cook till little bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, then flip and let the other side cook. Once done, remove and place in a lightly covered plate till you are ready to serve.
That's it - so have fun with your new cream chargers!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!