Combo - Cream Dispenser + 50 Chargers
The starter packs contain a whipped cream dispenser and the nitrous oxide refill chargers to go with it. The benefit of buying both together is that you can save on postage also if the items are for a gift you’ll know that the recipient will get everything they need to start making luscious whipped cream as soon as their package arrives.
As with all items for sale at creamchargers.org.uk you can benefit from our guaranteed next-working-day delivery service. There are also Saturday delivery options if that is more convenient for you.
This product contains a 0.25 litre whipped cream dispenser and 50 whipped cream chargers.
Whipped Cream Dispenser
The dispenser (sometimes referred to as a whipper) is a pressure bottle where the cream and the nitrous oxide can safely combine prior to releasing. The bottle holds one quarter of litre of liquid and after it has been primed with the cream charger this will expand upon dispensing to create three-times its original volume – so what you will end up with is ¾ of a litre of gloriously whipped cream. The small dispenser is available in a selection of colours (all the same price) and is small enough to slip into your luggage for naughty weekend of whipping! It is also suitable for picnic hampers or any other uses when mobile cream is required.
- 0.25 Litre whipped
- Available in red, silver or white
- Plastic dispenser head
- Stainless Steel components (for durability)
- Easy to clean (dismantles)
- Pressure safe silicon gaskets
- Two nozzles and charger holder are included
50 Cream Chargers
These disposable 8gm nitrous oxide chargers are the standard fitting for almost all make of whipped cream dispenser. The gas contained within the refills is certified as food safe and 100% pure. Unlike some budget brands of nitrous refills, these do not contain any residues and are totally flavourless.
- 8gm Nitrous Oxide Chargers
- Disposable steel (please recycle)
- Nickel coating so even when stored for long periods in damp conditions then no corrosion will occur
- Standard 8gm fitting – will work with all of our dispensers
- Will not work with 16gm systems
- Each canister contains 2L of gas and is capable of producing 1.5L of whipped cream.
- No short measures – every charger is gauged precisely to be full
- These cream chargers do not expire – will last indefinitely
- Every box is marked with hazardous material safety instructions and warnings – please read before using the first time
How To Make Whipped Cream
When you receive your starter pack the only other thing you will need in order to make whipped cream is the cream itself. The cream can be either “whipping” or “double” but low-fat varities will not work because they do not contain sufficient butterfat to hold the gas bubbles.
- If it is the first time you are using you equipment then rinse it out with warm soapy water, and then with cold clean water.
- Add as much cream as you wish to whip – remember it triples in volume. It is also worth noting that you do not need to fear about using too much cream beacause it will actually last for longer inside the whipper than it would normally (once it has been charged)
- Screw the plastic head down tightly – the silicone head-gasket will ensure a tight, pressure-safe seal
- Place the nitrous refill inside the charger holder and screw it down onto the head – you will hear a “hiss” noise as the pressurised nitrous oxide gas is released into the main body of the dispenser
- Everything is now fully charged and ready to go – the dispenser can remain in this state until needed
- To dispense simply pull the trigger to discharge the finished product
If you intend to misuse this product we will not sell it to you. It is for stated purposes only
Each cartridge is under great pressure. Always use in accordance with manufacturers instructions. This is a non-aerosol product. 100% Steel – fully recyclable. Pressurised volume 10 cm3. Contains 8gm Nitrous Oxide UN1070 (E942) under pressure. Gross weight of cartridge - 28g. Colour - Silver. Do not pierce. Never dispose of full cartridges. Keep out of reach of children and under 18s. Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!