This is a large whipped cream dispenser. It is designed for use with 16gm Cream Chargers. It will not work with the smaller 8gm (standard size) of canister.
Small 0.25 litre Black Cream Whipper with a plastic dispensing head. This is a small but powerful whipped cream dispenser – and when used with a standard, 8gm cream charger will produce 0.75l of whipped cream. The size of this product makes it ideal for outside events and picnics. As an added bonus the Nitrous Oxide gas will preserve the cream because of its anti-biotic effects which means by charging the cream before you go you can ensure that it will remain fresh.
Red cream whipped (0.25 L) with metal dispensing head. This dispenser is compatible with all major brands of whipped cream chargers and is easy to use. Simply add the liquid you wish to aerate with Nitrous Oxide – this will usually be cream – screw on the metal head and the charger with a single 8gm cream charger. The gas is then dissolved into the cream whilst still being contained within the body of the dispenser. It can be stored in the pressurised state for some time – and the pressurization process will actually improve the useable life of the cream because the N2O gas from the whipped cream charger actually has a sterilising effect upon the cream –so you can expect it to last up to 10 days in the fridge. Whenever you need to use the cream, simply dispense it from the nozzle. Making whipped cream really is as simple as that! The cream you get our will be up to three times the volume of what you put in – making it much lighter than when made by hand using a whisk. The small size of this dispenser (0.25L) makes it great for packing into a picnic hamper to take away with you. This product is only intended for use with warm or cold (not hot) ingredients so is unsuitable for many mousses or espuma. Intended only for home or light commercial use for professional catering use we stock the “Professional Stainless Steel” dispenser.
0.5 L whipped cream dispenser – Red If you intend to make a bit more whipped cream than usual – then the 1/2 litre sized whipped cream dispenser could be ideal for you. Despite its larger size it still uses the standard sized (8gm) cream chargers. Once inside the dispenser the cream will have an improved shelf-life so you can keep the ½ litre whipper charged up and in the fridge.
0.5 L whipped cream dispenser – Black This is a medium sized whipped for larger families or dinner parties. When fully charged it will produce over one litre of whipped cream – and that’s enough for quite a few ice-cream sundaes.
One Litre Cream Dispenser This device is the big momma of cream whippers. It can instantly transform one litre of cream into a full three litres of luxuriously whipped cream. That is enough cream to sate any appetite - all in a single squirt! Despite its size the 1L cream dispenser can also release a tiny squirt of cream is that is all you desire. The remaining cream within the canister will remain fresh for up to ten days because of the anti-biotic nature of the nitrous propellant.
The cream whipper is the essential component of the nitrous oxide, whipped cream making system. They are also referred to as whipped cream dispensers – which is perhaps a more accurate description because a “cream whipper” can also refer to the traditional balloon whisk or even the electric food mixer with whipping attachments.
There are three things to consider when selecting which of the Cheeky Monkey’s dispensers is the right one for you.
- Firstly and most importantly – are you intending to use it with 8gm or 16gm whipped cream chargers? The majority of our whipper dispensers are intended for use with the standard 8gm size of charger. If you are using 16gm chargers then you really should get the large 1 Litre size which is specially designed with that size in mind.
- What quality of dispenser are you looking for? Our cheaper products have more plastic components so are not going to last you as long if you are a frequent creamer – consider purchasing one with a “metal head” if you really want it to last. The professional quality cream whippers are exactly that and are much easier to clean and sterilise as well as being able to stand up to the rigors and abuse that they might receive in a professional catering environment.
- Which colour do you want? Not as important as the other two factors but still worthy of consideration!
How to use a cream whipper:
- Add ingredients to be whipped
- Assemble the cream whipper
- Charge the whipper with the correct amount of Nitrous Oxide - normally 8gm per 500ml of liquid - but can vary depending upon your needs.
- Screw down the charger to release the gas into the whipper (listen for hiss)
- Agitate, invert and serve (be gentle with the trigger!)
If in doubt about which style is right for you – then do not hesitate to contact the Cheeky Monkey!