Before You Order:
Please be aware of the above dispatch cut offs for guaranteed delivery before Christmas. Delays and backlog in transit are anticipated over the next few weeks.
We will be closed over the Christmas weekend, our last dispatch before Christmas will be Friday 23rd December. We will reopen and resume service on Wednesday 28th December.
- Shipping prices can be found at the checkout before purchase.
- As the customer you are responsible for accepting the delivery, we are not liable for the cost of delivery if the courier attempts to deliver your parcel and no one is available to accept it.
- You as the receiver are responsible for checking the tracking for your order to make sure it arrives to you, and for collecting it from a collection depot if you miss the delivery.
- If the courier attempts delivery but no one is home they should leave a card with details of how to collect your parcel or arrange for redelivery. Please make sure to read the card and follow the instructions.
- You MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be marked as refused and you will be charged a fee of up to £20 for the parcel to be returned to us. If you need to go and collect your parcel, or have lost your card or not received one then click this link, enter your Postcode and you'll be given details for your local depot.
- Please be aware that if the courier cannot find the given delivery address they will hold the parcel at their depot for up to 5 days, it is up to you to contact the courier and arrange a collection or redelivery, if you do not collect the parcel and the parcel has to be returned to us we will not cover the return fees.
- Parcels are delivered to an address and not an individual, therefore we accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. If you requested that your parcel be left in a safe place and it is not there both ourselves and the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If the delivery driver logs a shipment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume your parcel has been stolen. In instances such as this we will help the best we can, but it is your responsibility to contact and deal with the Police if you wish to do so.
- If you are having issues with your parcel delivery, please contact the courier first. Once the items have left our premises it is no longer possible for us to make amendments to the delivery. Please ensure that when you contact the courier you have your tracking number and postcode at hand so that they can help locate your parcel faster and more easily.
- You may specify a delivery day when placing the order on our website – we will hold onto your parcel until the day before you have requested the delivery be attempted.
- Do not accept the delivery if your package is damaged.
- Please ensure you provide us with a valid contact number, so that we can contact you if there should be any issues with your delivery.
- If your order is placed after 3pm and you need your items urgently, contact us as we may be able to prioritise your order. We always try hard to get your deliveries to you without wasting your time, but we need your help in order to do this. Please provide us with as much address information as you can.
- All delivery methods only qualify on orders made and paid for before 5:30pm, any orders that are made after 5:30pm will not be processed for dispatch that day and will be processed for dispatch on the next working day.
- If your order does not pass through 3D Secure, our fraud checking system, your order will be held until you are able to provide the evidence required to verify your identity in correspondence with your order. If we are unable to get through to you via texts, emails or calls, we will hold your order until you contact us back. Your order will not be held more than 3 working days therefore if left your order will be cancelled and refunded. We are not liable for your delivery not being processed due to it not passing through 3D Secure, and will not send out any orders that have not passed the fraud checks under any circumstances.
If you have any questions about our postage, please feel free to contact us on 0114 272 1136
Courier Guide – PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
Here at Taste Revolution we offer a range of different Delivery Methods which include:
- Next Working Day Delivery (DPD, YODEL)
- Next Working Day AM Delivery
- Saturday Delivery
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Pressurised Gas cannot go with this courier method)
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY (DPD - GAS MUST GO WITH DPD)
We use DPD, YODEL, Royal Mail and UPS as our courier services, in addition to national hauliers for our large trade orders.
You are as the recipient of the parcel are responsible for tracking the parcel until delivery, please see below for our couriers tracking portals:
DPD Tracking: https://www.dpd.co.uk/service/
YODEL Tracking: https://www.yodel.co.uk/track
Royal Mail Tracking: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
UPS Tracking: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_GB&requester=ST/
If you provide an incorrect delivery address you may be charged an admin fee of up to £10 to have a new address added to the consignment, and your delivery may be delayed by up to 48 hours.
Someone must be at the given address to accept and sign for the delivery between 7am and 7pm. We recommend where possible to have your parcel delivered to a work or trade address where someone is willing and able to sign for your goods during the working day. A signature is required on all orders as proof of delivery.
If you choose to have your goods ‘left in a safe place’ you will NOT BE ABLE TO CLAIM COMPENSATION – as a result we strongly advise that you DO NOT request your goods to be left in a safe place.
What Are Your Order Cut Off Times?
- All orders need to be placed by 5:30pm as this is our cut off time for dispatch.
- Orders placed after 5:30pm will not be processed until the next working day.
- Any orders containing Syrups need to be placed before 3:30pm for the best chance of same-day dispatch. This is due to the way the bottles are packed to ensure they remain safe and secure during the delivery process. If you are placing an order which includes multiple syrups, this may take longer to process due to our syrup packing procedure so make sure to place your syrup order before 3:30pm.
- No orders will be shipped or delivered during weekends and bank holidays as we are closed.
- If your payment is unsuccessful or fails our security and fraud checks, your order will not be processed until the issue has been resolved.
- We reserve the right to hold any orders which we require more information about before shipping. We are not liable if your order has to be held for any reason. Orders which are on hold will be refunded after 72 hours if the information required has not been provided, however this depends on the circumstance.
What is the Cut Off Time For Syrup Orders?
The cut off time for syrup orders is 3:30pm. Please note if you are ordering syrups that we cannot guarantee the order will be processed and dispatched the same day if ordered after 3:30pm, this is due to the extensive and time-consuming packing procedure of the bottles and applies especially to our busier periods such as during Summer and the Christmas period. The earlier in the day you place your order, the higher the chances that the order will be dispatched on time. If you urgently need a syrup order, please call us on 0114 272 1136 and we will try and help you to the best of our ability.
Do You Provide Next Working Day Delivery?
- To be processed for Next Working Day Delivery orders must be placed by 5:30pm.
- Large orders of Flavouring Syrups may be unable to be dispatched same-day if ordered after 3:30pm UK time due to packing times required to ensure the orders are packed and shipped safely to arrive to you without damages in transit. Where possible we will always aim to dispatch large syrup orders up until 5:30pm if staffing permits.
- Delivery will be attempted between 7am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Weekends are not included. If you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday please select the Saturday Delivery option at the checkout.
- British Bank Holidays are not classed as working days within the UK and therefore are not included, our couriers will not process any orders for delivery on these days.
- If your order delivery is not attempted on the Next Working Day, please contact us so that we can investigate why this has happened with the courier.
- We will do everything we can to make sure that your order delivery attempt will take place on the Next Working Day after the order has been placed, however we cannot be held liable if there are issues on the courier's end, such as adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or the couriers vehicle breaking down.
- The couriers we use will be either of the following: DPD, UPS, or ParcelForce.
Can My Parcel Be Delivered on a Saturday?
- Orders must be placed before 5:30pm on the Friday to be processed for Saturday Delivery.
- Delivery will be attempted any time during the day.
- We will do everything we can to ensure that your order delivery attempt takes place on Saturday, however we cannot be held liable if there are issues on the courier’s end, such as adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or the courier's vehicle breaking down.
- If your order delivery attempt is not made on the Saturday please contact the courier as we are closed over the weekend and if the parcel is needed urgently, the courier may allow you to pick up the parcel on the Saturday.
- If your order delivery attempt is not made on the Saturday please contact us on the next working day so that we can investigate why this has happened with the courier.
- The couriers we use will be either of the following: DPD, UK Mail, and ParcelForce.
- UPS delivery is unavailable for Saturday delivery.
Please note that Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery are only available for UK Mainland orders. Delivery time will increase for orders placed for delivery outside of UK Mainland. Please contact us directly if you require a quote for delivery cost if ordering from outside of UK Mainland.
What is Age Verification Delivery?
About Age Verification Delivery
Goods which are shipped with DPD can be sent via an age verified service (AV Service); this service notifies the parcel network and the carrier that the items they are delivering are age restricted.
Age verification is similar to when you purchase alcohol from a shop; the delivery driver must tick a box on their screen to declare that the recipient looks over 25 and that no ID is required, or they must perform the ID check if they believe the customer looks under 25 and tick a box to declare the check has been performed. A valid ID (such as a passport or driving license) must be provided by the recipient; if they are unable to provide valid ID the goods will be returned back to us.
Goods may only be delivered to recipients who are over the age of 18, however the parcel does not have to be signed for by the intended recipient. Please see some of the features of this service below:
- We will conduct Age Verification checks whenever we deliver items and adopt the Challenge 25 approach
- If we feel that a recipient is under the age of 25 we will always perform an ID check (passport or driving license)
Do You Deliver to the UK Highlands & Islands?
The following postcodes will incur an extra shipping charge, if you do not pay this your delivery may be delayed.
Please contact us before placing an order to check shipping prices..
IV21 PH33 PA46 LA20 IV2
IV22 PH34 PA47 LA21 IV3
IV23 PH35 PA48 LA22 IV4
IV24 PH36 PA49 LA23 IV5
IV25 PH37 PA60 IV11 IV6
IV26 PH38 PA61 IV14 IV8
IV27 PH39 PA62 IV15 IV13
IV28 PH40 PA63 IV16 IV21
IV30 PH41 PA64 IV17 IV29
IV31 HS1 PA65 IV18 IV33
IV32 HS2 PA66 IV19 IV34
IV40 HS3 PA67 IV20 IV35
IV52 HS4 PA68 IV36 IV37
IV53 HS5 PA69 PH32 IV38
IV54 HS6 PA70 CA21 IV39
KW1 HS7 PA71 CA27IV63 PO30 to PO41
KW10 HS8 PA72 AB38
KW11 HS9 PA73 AB44
KW12 IM1 PA74 AB45
KW13 IM2 PA75 AB53
KW14 IM3 PA76 AB54
KW2 IM4 PA77 AB55
KW3 IM5 PA78 AB56
KW5 IM6 PH42 IV10
KW6 IM7 PH43 IV12
KW7 IM8 PH44 IV7
KW8 IM9 TR21 IV9
KW9 IV41 TR22 IV1
PA20 IV42 TR23 PH17
PA21 IV43 TR24 PH18
PA22 IV44 TR25 PH19
PA23 IV45 ZE1 PH20
PA24 IV46 ZE2 PH21
PA25 IV47 ZE3 PH22
PA26 IV48 PH49 PH23
PA27 IV49 PH50 PH24
PA28 IV51 CA18 PH25
PA29 IV55 CA19 PH26
PA30 IV56 CA20 AB37
PA31 KA27 CA22 AB36
PA32 KA28 CA23 FK17
PA33 KW15 CA24 FK18
PA34 KW16 CA25 FK19
PA35 KW17 KW4 FK20
PA36 PA41 LA15 FK21
PA37 PA42 LA16 PA39
PA38 PA43 LA17 PA40
PH30 PA44 LA18 PH50
PH31 PA45 LA19 IV50
Do You Deliver to University Accommodation?
It is against company policy for us to ship an order containing N2O to any University address as our company has made the conscious decision to ban Cream Chargers from being delivered to University accommodation.
I Have a Problem With My Delivery
If you are having issues with your delivery, then it’s the courier you need to contact, not us.
As soon as your goods have shipped you will be sent an email with your parcel’s Tracking Information. To track your parcel you will need to log into the e-mail account you placed the order through in order to find your tracking number for the latest tracking information and updates on your parcel.
If the courier attempts delivery but no one is home they will leave a card with details of how to collect your parcel or arrange for redelivery. Please make sure to read the card and follow the instructions! You MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be marked as refused and you will be charged a fee of up to £19.95 for the parcel to be returned to us. If you need to go and collect your parcel, or have lost your card or not received one then click this link, enter your Postcode and you'll be given details for your local depot.
DPD - 0121 275 0500
YODEL - 0344 755 0117
ROYAL MAIL - 0345 774 0740
UPS - 03457 877 877 or 0345 787 7877
Parcels are delivered to an address and NOT an individual, therefore we accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. If you requested that your parcel be left in a safe place and it is not there both ourselves and the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If the delivery driver logs a shipment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume your parcel has been stolen. In instances such as this we will help the best we can, but it is your responsibility to contact and deal with the Police if you wish to do so.