N2O Cream Charger Manufacturers Safety Information
Nitrous Oxide (N2O Cream Chargers) is governed under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 available on the UK Government website. For more information on the governing of this product and Taste Revolution's own due diligence against the Misuse of N2O, please read the Product Safety Information page.
Cream Charger Product Safety Information
- Cream Chargers, canisters and tanks are under high pressure of Nitrous Oxide; they are classed as pressurised and therefore dangerous.
- Standard N2O Cream Chargers contain between 8g - 16g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) depending on the cartridge size - industry standard cream chargers contain 8g of food grade Nitrous Oxide gas. Newly developed cartridges can contain 8.2g and 8.5g of nitrous oxide for larger yields.
- Larger canisters/ tanks are available, such as Smartwhip cylinder cream chargers that contain 580g of high-quality food-grade nitrous oxide. These larger cylinders are used in the catering industry to speed up producing larger yields as the cream charger cylinders enable longer use compared to the standard 8g.
- Please only use an approved device such as a whipping siphon approved for high pressure cartridges and follow the specific manufacturers instructions.
- Whipping Siphon’s can be used with larger canisters as per the Product Safety page available here.
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. Recyclable steel. Never dispose of unused chargers, canisters or tanks. Make sure canisters are empty before disposal.
- Cream charger cartridges and canisters are available in either high grade fully disposable stainless steel or lighter recyclable aluminum.
- Keep out of reach of children and minors under the age of 18.
- Due to the chargers being pressurised there is a danger of explosion, please note: 50C max temperature. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not take onboard any aircraft, pressurised cartridges and canisters will explode from the pressure if taken on board aircrafts and therefore must only be transported by road.
- Cartridges are stainless steel silver but may have an outer painted coat such as grey canisters or other colours such as purple. Bigger canisters such as the 580g quantity may also have an outer painted coat such as SmartWhip which has a blue design.
- Cream Chargers and canisters are for food and catering use only. Please check our Product Safety Information page for information regarding N2O devices.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must seek immediate medical advice. An N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
8g Cartridge Data:
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
580g Canister Data:
- Cartridge contains 580g / 615g of pure N2O at approx 30bar/435.11321psi.
- Cartridge total weight: 1.85kg
- Size: 7.5cm x 32cm
Please click the links below to see specific brand manufacturers and different sized cartridges information:
- Pro Whip 8g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- Pro Whip+ 8.2g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- MOSA 8g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- MOSA PRO 8.5g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- iSi Culinary 8.2g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- Liss 8g Cream Chargers Manufacturers Information
- SmartWhip 580g Cream Canister Manufacturers Information
- Cream Deluxe 615g Canister Manufacturers Information
- Fast Gas 580g Cream Canister Manufacturers Information