The Pro Whip Black 1L Plastic Dispenser is a N20 dispenser suitable for home use, catering and small events. Capable of producing upwards of 1.5 litres of whipped cream instantly. Our dispensers use 8g nitrous oxide (N20) cartridges to whip the cream.
The dispenser can also be used as a natural antibiotic keeping your cream fresher for longer. Meaning you can keep your newly produced whipped cream in the fridge for up to 10 days. These dispensers are only suitable to make whipped cream.
Hand-wash only, not suitable for dishwashing.
- Cast aluminium head with stainless steel valves and moving parts.
- Uses 8g chargers.
- Requires two 8g chargers per bottle.
- Is easily taken apart for replacing parts and deep cleaning.
- The silicone head gasket has suitable resistance against high and low temperatures.
- Comes with a charger holder, two dispensing nozzles and a cleaning brush.
- Dispenser has an airtight system, meeting the highest food safety standards.
- Spare parts available for purchase separately.
Dispensers are only for use with standard 8g chargers online. N2O Cream Chargers are NOT included.
MISUSE - We will refuse to sell to you if we suspect you intend to misuse our products.
SAFETY DATA: Please use in accordance with manufacturers instructions, cartridges work under great pressure. Non-aerosol. Recyclable steel. Volume 10cm3. Cartridges contain 8gm nitrous oxide (E942) under pressure. Should only be used for food use. Gross cartridge weight is 28g in silver. Do not pierce. Never dispose of full cartridges. Do not take on-board an aircraft and keep out of reach of children. Do not heat above 50c (max temperature), explosion danger.
Before purchasing this item, please ensure that you have read through and understood our safety information on how to use a cream whipper.