The traditional and original bubble tea ingredient, Boba Life's Tapioca Boba Pearls are essential for creating authentic bubble teas. Available in this 3kg bag, these bubbles are ideal for use in restaurants and cafes and are perfect for creating your own bubble teas at home.
How to cook tapioca pearls:
You must cook the tapioca pearls before use.
- Use 8 parts water to 1 part tapioca. Boil this water before allowing to simmer and adding the tapioca.
- Stir continuously to ensure it does not stick to the pan.
- Add your sweeteners or flavouring according to your preference.
- When the Tapioca floats to the top, cook for 25 minutes, continuing to stir every 5 minutes to avoid sticking.
- Remove the tapioca from the heat and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour into your sieve and rinse until all the jelly and water is removed from the pearls. These can then be served immediately or stored for up to 3 days.
SHORTDATE: Expiry Dec22